Thursday, 7 June 2007

FINALLY!!!!

Foto's - yeah!!!!! This took forever so one day Ill put my nice London foto's on!!!!!!!!


Amanda & Annuska - my two favourite
girls in London. This is the day Amanda
went back to Australia!!!! :-(

Me & Amanda - It was hot so we got a little
adventurous with our bikini's & bubble wrap!


Me & Amanda @ the airport! ;-(

1 Comments:

At 19 June 2007 at 07:29 , Blogger Tamara-Jane said...

Hello my friend.

How are you doing? Looks like you having so much over there and I am so jealous because I don't get to have fun with you! :( Oh well, I guess it happens sometimes.

I hope you will come to Cape Town for a weekend at least when you are here.

I start my new job next week and I am trying to get so much done between now and then and then the weekend of the 29th is stocktake, so I am not looking forwad to it at all.

Got to do what I got to do though. There are lots of people without jobs so I should be greatful. I am!

Anyway, update some more and put some new pictures on here please!

Love and miss you lots.

T-J

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home