Hello! This is my first official entry! Yeah, I'm so excited! Thanks to Tammy i can also now join the blog world. Bought a digital camera yesterday so one of these days i can put some pics on from exciting London!
Hello.... I am not sure if your template allows you to have links... I am going to go in and have a look at your templates html... Which links do you want to add?
I went in and had a look. I can't add links on that template. I tried, but it said that it isn't coded properly and i have no idea how to code it properly. I am searching for some new blog skins on blogskins.com, but they dont always work. I am tired of the same old, same old. I want something new and different. I have a myspace account and there are some pretty awesome skins you can use there. Anyway, hope you have a good one and i hope we get to chat soon.
3 Comments:
Hello!
Glad you like your blog. It looks nice!
Have a lekker day!
Tammy
Hello....
I am not sure if your template allows you to have links... I am going to go in and have a look at your templates html... Which links do you want to add?
Me
I went in and had a look. I can't add links on that template. I tried, but it said that it isn't coded properly and i have no idea how to code it properly. I am searching for some new blog skins on blogskins.com, but they dont always work. I am tired of the same old, same old. I want something new and different. I have a myspace account and there are some pretty awesome skins you can use there. Anyway, hope you have a good one and i hope we get to chat soon.
ME
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home