Hold thumbs!
Hi there! I'm going to London tomorrow so hopefully i get my camera before i leave (yes, im still waiting for it - so much for next day delivery!!!) I've got my trial run @ the company where i applied for a job so pls hold thumbs that i get it. I should know by friday afternoon. I'm soooooo nervous.

2 Comments:
So my friend...
what do you think? if you need me to add anything let me know. i would explain how to edit the html but is so confusing. took me forever to figure out how to do it.
hope all goes well in london. i am holding thumbs. thank you for the encouragement. i am feeling much better thank you.
lots of love
Hello again sweety.
Hope your trip to London went well. How are you otherwise? I have changed my blog again (just incase you didn't see it).
Hopefully this week will go a bit better. Hope to hear from you soon. I want to know all about your trip, etc.
Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home