It's been a year already - I can't believe it! If someone told me last year this time that he wont be here i wouldn't have believed them. Last year this time we we're out together drinking & chatting & making jokes! The first time I saw him since he came back here in February. Who knew that that would be the last time I saw him as well!
You never realize how easily someone close to you can be taken away until it happens to you! I still miss him so much! Does this ever get better?
Why can't you change the things you said? The last thing I asked him was 'why is he being such an asshole?'
Why can't I changed what I said.
Would anything have been any different if I didn't say that?
I still don't know why & I think that is a question that is never going to be answered!
Everything happens for a reason & my sister said that maybe I can't see the reason because it was not meant for me - if that is true why does it hurt so much?
I just wish he was still here with us. That is was all just a really bad dream!
But he is not here with us in person & he will never be again but he will alway be in our hearts!

2 Comments:
Hey my angel. How are you holding up? Been thinking about you like crazy lately and now i know why. Things have been so crazy at work that i haven't had a chance to update my blog and have a look here. How are you really doing?
Things are good this side. Shane & I are really happy. Did you see his xmas present i got him? Mad man wanted to jump out of a plane! It made him happy, so i did it for him. You know me...
I am so happy. I wish you were here though. I have been missing you like crazy! Wish i could put my arms around you and give you a big hug. I used to take it for granted that you were here.
Anyway, I am in Durban and need to do some training. Missing you lots!! Chat soon.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home